Production Associates – in the Unicoi area
Pay Rate: $12.00 – $14.75
Production Associate is responsible for the assembly and packaging of Finished Goods expected to perform with high focus on quality, productivity and Safety in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operation Procedures and Safety regulations. Production associate performs various manufacturing tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operation Procedures
- Follow companies Guide Lines and Safety.
- Perform various manufacturing tasks on production Line and assembly, etc.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Team players with positive attitude.
- 3-6 months of Manufacturing experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Basic math skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS TO PREFORM JOB DUTIES
- Stand for long period of time.
- Able to lift heavy objects 50 to 80 lbs.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift products on a regular basis
- Able to pass background check and drug test