Assembler for the Piney Flats, TN area. The Assembler is responsible for assembling fabricated parts under general supervision in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Must meet companies’ quality, safety and efficiency standards and satisfies customer requirements.
Pay Rate: $14.00 + (these positions start at $14.00 and if you have experience it could be more. (There is also a $2.00 differential pay for 2nd shift).
“Lot of overtime!”
Schedule: 5/10 hour days – 1st Shift – 6am to 4:45pm – – 2nd shift – 5pm to 3:30am ($2.00 shift differential pay – $16.00)
Referral Bonus: $100 (at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days)
Retention Bonus: $1,000 (You will get $250 at 30 days and $750 at 90 days)
- Perform duties in accordance with requirements.
- Assemble sub-assemblies and installing accessory components.
- Inspect product.
- Operate hand tools including electrical and pneumatic power tools.
- Load and unload, lift, and moving materials and product utilizing lifting equipment.
- Read and interpret job orders.
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes paperwork.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards.
Required Skills, Experience, Education & Certifications (Required unless “preferred” is indicated):
- GED or High School Diploma Preferred
- Less than one year of experience in construction or manufacturing
- Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete thru out the day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs along.
- Must be able to climb and balance.
- Must be able to visually inspect products.
- Able to work in a non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment.