Machine Operators for the Piney Flats, TN area. The Machine Operator is responsible for setting up and operating production equipment under immediate supervision in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Must meet companies’ quality, safety and efficiency standards and satisfies customer requirements.
Pay Rate: $15.50 + (these positions start at $15.50 and if you have experience it could be more. There is also a $2.00 differential pay for 2nd shift).
“Lot of overtime!”
Schedule: 5/10 hour days – 1st Shift – 6am to 4:45pm – – 2nd shift – 5pm to 3:30am ($2.00 shift differential pay – $17.50)
Referral Bonus: $100 (at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days)
Retention Bonus: $1,000 (You will get $250 at 30 days and $750 at 90 days)
• Performing duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System.
• Operate manual production machinery and equipment.
• Reading and interpreting job orders, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select, position, and secure machinery and materials.
• Loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials and product utilizing lifting equipment.
• Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes and paperwork.
• Perform pre-shift preventative maintenance.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards.
Required Skills, Experience, Education & Certifications (Required unless “preferred” is indicated):
• GED or High School Diploma Preferred
• Less than one year of experience in construction or manufacturing
• Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
• Must be able to stand and walk on concrete thru out the day.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs along.
• Must be able to climb and balance.
• Able to work in a non-temperature-controlled environment.
• Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete thru out the day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs along.
- Must be able to climb and balance.
- Able to work in a non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment.