Maintenance Electrician – Unicoi TN Area
The Maintenance Electrician will work as part of the maintenance team to install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in a manufacturing environment. The Maintenance Electrician will also routinely perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and components to ensure the continued safe, efficient and effective operations of all equipment and fixtures utilized by the organization.
- Job duties include: Allen-Bradley PLC5/SLC500 experience helpful and a plus
- Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and equipment. Bend and run conduit
- Conducts preventive and corrective maintenance as well as general maintenance of electrical, lighting, etc.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, electrical code specifications and schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment
- Diagnose, locate the cause of, and repair malfunctioning systems and components using test equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance through inspection of electrical systems, equipment and components
- Perform facility and maintain repairs as required
- Provide trouble-shooting assistance to the maintenance mechanic and production area, and related functions.
- Maintains a Safety production work area
- Maintenance Electrician work history experience
- 2+ years in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics
- Position requires ability to work Any and Rotation Shifts
- Ability to accept and respond to changes and challenges in a positive manner
- Able to pass a background and drug screen test
- Competitive pay and Bonus potential
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation
ONLY – Candidates who meet all the above qualifications will be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour to start