Maintenance Mechanic – Unicoi TN Area
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
This position is part of a team responsible for the repair and maintenance of machinery/equipment, throughout the facility. Position is in a manufacturing facility, and this department must perform all projects to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Performs maintenance by troubleshooting and repair on various equipment and building maintenance.
- Provides emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs mechanic skills including but not limited to, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
- Will use a variety of hand and power tools and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Maintains a Safety production work area.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a maintenance/production environment
- SAE certification
- Mechanical skills/knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Welding skills/knowledge
- Able to work Any and Rotation Shifts
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen test.
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation
ONLY- Candidates who meet all, of the above qualifications will be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour to start