Currently looking for experienced Painters/Painter Helpers to fill openings with a commercial painting company located in Johnson City, TN. Interested candidates must have some prior painting experience and reliable transportation.
Responsibilities of the Painters/Painter Helpers
- Comply with all safe work practices.
- Know painting equipment and techniques.
- Use tools such as brushes, spray guns, and rollers.
- Follow safety standards in working with multiple services, tools, and equipment.
- Work in various adverse conditions such as tight or enclosed spaces, and extreme temperatures.
Requirements of the Painters/Painter Helpers
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Prior painting experience
- Painting experiences with brush, roller, and spray gun
- Good attendance and dependable
- Able to lift 50 to 60 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment screening test.
- Valid Driver’s License
- May stand for long periods of up to 12 hours.
- Must be able to lift to 50 to 60 lbs. repetitively, as well as frequent twisting and bending, to meet fast paced work demands.
- May work inside or outside to complete work assignments.
- Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour or based on experience.